Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Basics About Me

Hey I am Madison I just started making this blog, so here are some basics about me: I love ice cream A LOT. I can ride my bike for about three hours straight, My little sister & I go to a babysitter. Her name is Therese (well that is her nickname). People say I am a procrastinator, but I'll get back to that later (maybe I won't though). I am a BIG night owl, I stay up VERY late, although my brother can beat me like once he stayed up for two days straight! My cats are pretty interesting their names are Bella, Marley, Tipsy, Gizmo, and Maisy.Maisy is dead sadly.Anyway, Gizmo can eat raw pumpkin!!! All of them eat X-mas tree!!! Gizmo is VERY VERY VERY fat I talking about a sixteen pound type o' cat. Marley is a boy just so you know. Well I better get off Ill tell you more tomorrow buh bye!

1 comment:

  1. Bear,
    I can't wait to read all of your blogs. You are such a good writer, I hope you use this often. Hopefully you won't procrastinate with your words!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete